Livingwell’s concierge services are customized, curated and tailored for individuals demanding the best out of all aspects of life especially their healthcare.
1. Effectively Manage a Serious Illness
Research your illness and treatment options and refer the most highly regarded medical & surgical specialists based upon your diagnosis. Provide you with a clear Plan of Action. Help you effectively manage your care on an on-going basis, especially for clients diagnosed with Cancer, Chronic Lyme, Dementia, Autoimmune Disorders, and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
2. Find the Right Physicians
Refer you to specialists for first, second and third opinions on diagnoses and treatment options, all from the most highly regarded physicians, nationally and internationally.
3. Research and Evaluate Treatment Options
Research and help you better understand your treatment options. Guide you through weighing your options, so that you can make well informed decisions for yourself and loved ones.
4. Prepare for a Hospital Stay
Prepare you physically and emotionally for any planned hospitalization and/or surgery.
6. Maximize Safety and Minimize Risks
Help minimize the real and serious health risks you face while you’re a patient in any hospital. Among the biggest are infections, pneumonia and medical error.
7. Effectively Manage Chronic Disorders Help you effectively manage multiple chronic disorders by utilizing the Functional Medicine approach to health and healing. Refer you to the right practitioners.
8. Arrange for Private Homecare Services Provide patients and family caregivers with the necessary guidance and support to rehabilitate at home. Arrange and manage homecare services, hire full or part time staff such as RNs, Home Health Aides, Live-ins, Physical Therapists.
9. Arrange for Senior Care
Provide seniors and family caregivers with the necessary support and guidance needed for healthy and safe aging at home or in assisted living.
10. Cope with Caregiver Stress
Provide patients and family caregivers the proper emotional and spiritual support necessary for healing and vital well-being. Provide referrals.
11. Plan for End-Of-Life Care
Provide the needed guidance and support surrounding end of life care, including sensitive emotional and spiritual support for clients in need of making health proxy decisions for their loved one. Offer guidance on choosing a facility, setting up home or hospital based hospice, signing a do not resuscitate order, or dealing with one’s own emotional turmoil surrounding these decisions.
12. Resolve Medical Billing and Health Insurance Issues
Work with you, your medical providers and insurance company to verify your eligibility and benefits and secure all pre-authorizations. Then organize, submit, track and negotiate your claims, resolve denials and file appeals.
Once you retain us as your advisor, we will ask you to complete our comprehensive health history and symptom questionnaires. Then we meet by phone or in person to discuss your needs, wants, goals and concerns. Next steps are preliminary research and a follow-up meeting to discuss our research, recommendations, referrals and review your Action Plan. We also provide personal ongoing support and guidance on an as need basis throughout your healing journey.